For your information: based on the Rector’s Decree 23/2021 (IX.7) the education at the University for the 2021/22/1. semester - for the students who study in English – starts ONLINE until 15 October 2021.
Educational issues should be managed electronically through Neptun TR system or via e-mail. In case the particular issue was not managable electronically, personal student service could be requested.
The personal reception hours on the Registrar’s Office of Educational Directorate:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 to 12:00.
Based on the Rector’s Decree, the use of a mask is mandatory in the Registrar’s Office. Please follow the instructions!
Károly Róbert Campus Registrar's Office acadamic administrator:
Barbara Bíró Tátrainé
Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences (MATE)
Károly Róbert Campus Registrar's Office
36 Mátrai street, Gyöngyös 3200
The Department of Studies assists in the management of the following matters:
1. Issuance of certificates - certificate of student status, transcript of records, certificates related to studies / self-finance procedure / credits obtained, certificates requested by embassies, certificate of continuing studies in English, diploma certificates
2. Applying for a student card, receiving a student card, validating a student card
3. Admission assistance
4. Answering questions related to studies
5. Assistance with applications
6. Dealing with problems with the Neptune system
7. Issues related to scholarships and housing benefits