In order to be admitted to the MA programme or to individual semesters, you are required:
- To have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or similar institute in the field of landscape architecture or architecture-related subjects.
- To show some ability at freehand drawing.
- To show evidence of a sufficient oral and written command of the English language. If English is not your mother tongue, an English language test is required.
- To have the ability to interact and work with people from very diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Candidates with relevant work experience will receive preference.
English Language Test
Native speakers and applicants who have completed their bachelor and/or master level studies in English will be exempt from providing proof of English language proficiency.
Non-native English applicants usually must have one of the language certificates listed below:
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language Score: 80 (Internet based).
- IELTS overall band 5.5 or above or
- Other international B2 level exam certificate in English.