On behalf of MATE Hungarian University of Agricultural and Life Sceinces You are cordially invited to the 4th International Conference on Water Sciences entitled Every Drop Counts.
Date: April 12 (Monday), 2021
Venue: MATE Hungarian University of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Institute of Environmental Management
Deadline for applications: April 9, 2021
- Agricultural water management: past, present and future
- Hydroponic plant growing
- Field irrigation and precision machine operation
- Alternative crop production
Conference Papers and Publications:
Conference papers to-be-exhibited are to be proofread and published in Hungarian or in English in ISBN volumes. Documents to be published are expected to meet strict deadlines:
Conference materials to be published should reach editors until: April 20, 2021
Documents are to be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Missed deadlines can not be considered due to technical reasons.
Section talks may last 15 minutes including follow up discussions.
- Formal requirements for Abstracts of Talks: Maximum 1200 characters.
- Formal requirements for publications: Maximum 6 pages including Summary, Tables, Charts according to downloadable pattern-detailed formal requirements are to be downloaded from our webpage:
Participants are asked to present maximum 2 talks/lectures / participant or 1 talk/lecture / participant.
Application Deadline (on-line registration): March 22, 2021
Submitting papers for publication: April 20, 2021
Chairperson of Organizational Committee:
Dr. habil. Jakab Gusztáv PhD
Members of Organizational Committee:
Dr. Bozán Csaba
Dr. Skutai Julianna PhD
Dr. Bártfai Zoltán PhD
Dr. Futó Zoltán PhD
Dr. Waltner István PhD
Secretary of Conference:
Csengeri Erzsébet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Participants are Welcome to the Conference!
We may consider our right to minor changes in the programme.